Hot
New
-9%
In stock
Pre-order
Out stock

Darco Unisex Piñatex Sandals - White

VENDOR: Nae Vegan Shoes

$112.00$103.00

You Save: $9.00 (9%)

THE PRODUCT

DARCO PINATEX is a unisex sandals in Piñatex, an innovative eco-friendly material made of pineapple leave fibres. These minimalistic sandals are lined with an OEKO-TEX STANDARD, 100 certified microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. Apart from being hypoallergenic they are also antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps prevent the development of odours.

This model features a comfortable footbed made of cork and natural rubber that provides arch support. The sandals have two adjustable straps with old gold nickel-free buckles and the sole is made of recycled car tires. They are beautifully hand-made in Portugal in a fair work environment and are available in Black, Brown and White.

THE BRAND

NAE Vegan is Portuguese vegan footwear and accessories brand who stands for No Animal Exploitation. The name carries their mission: to propose an animal-friendly and ecological alternative against human exploitation. The brand is not only focused on the natural and ecological materials but also on the design, style and quality that Portuguese footwear and accessories are recognized for. They work daily to create a tremendous positive impact that meets their cause: to make the world into a more sustainable, animal-friendly, and free place to be. The shoes and accessories are manufactured in certified and ethical factories in Portugal.

THE MATERIALS

- Made of 80% Pineapple leaves fibres and 20% PLA Breathable Upper with old gold nickel-free buckles.

- 90% Microfibre 10% PU lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified. 

- Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock

- Natural Cork and Latex footbed with Recycled Car Tires Sole

- Hand-made in Portugal

SIZE & FIT

SHIPPING & RETURNS

Please note that this item doesn't ship to the UK.

Items purchased from Nae Vegan are sent by express courier. Delivery times are as follows:

  • European Community: 3 to 7 working days.
  • Outside the European Community: 5 to 7 working days.

- If you're ordering from countries outside the EU the delivery might be subject to customs procedures, duties and/or customs fees. For more information regarding shipping please check out our Shipping Policy.

- We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For more information please check our Returns Policy.


SUSTAINABILITY

All our labels align with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on our platform are a part of this initiative. NAE VEGAN aligns with the following:

 

White
EU 36
EU 37
EU 38
EU 39
EU 40
EU 41
EU 42
EU 43
EU 44
EU 45
EU 46
EU 47
Darco Unisex Piñatex Sandals - White

Darco Unisex Piñatex Sandals - White

$112.00$103.00
White
EU 36
EU 37
EU 38
EU 39
EU 40
EU 41
EU 42
EU 43
EU 44
EU 45
EU 46
EU 47